Dear Skylight Board of Directors and Board of Advocates,now, i'm not a skylight board member. but if i were, i'd have a few questions for dillner:
Looking back at the week, so much has been accomplished. Still much to do!
A few things of note:• I have had the pleasure of meeting or talking on the phone with many of our artists for Barber, Plaid, Figaro and Rent. Having the artists’ energy exploding through the building was a great boost for us all! I look forward to chatting with the rest of the artists next week.I thank you all for your continued leadership and support.
• Suzanne, Christine and I visited with The Bradley Foundation folks and have other wonderful supporters of the Skylight lined up to see soon.
• An ad hoc committee of the Board of Directors has begun meeting to manage the timeline and communication with the press.
• We are also working with some community partners to enrich our social media and online presence.
• Our audience development team will finalize decisions with our staff on our Open House to launch the season.
Have a wonderful weekend.
1. how many of next season's artists did you meet with? what are their names, and when can i speak to them?of course, if i were a board member, i would have asked mr. dillner plenty more questions about a year ago.
2. what exactly did the bradley foundation say? are they still supporting the skylight 100%?
3. when is this ad hoc communication committee going to be holding these forums you and suzanne keep promising the community?
4. what the heck does "enrich our online presence" mean? are you going to stop those employees (or...former employees) from saying negative things about the skylight on places like the facebook?
i'm not a board member.