okay, here we go:
- oh look, it's casual wednesdays.
- do you think sex with randy jackson is all "come on now, bring it. oh, that kinda feels weird for me." (sorry, i know i just conjured an image. take a moment.)
- the new girl just said "bring it" too. get your own catch phrase, newbie.
- wait, the highest girl vote-getter and the highest guy vote-getter, plus the next highest vote-getter get through? so if the three highest vote getters from this group are all guys, one of them doesn't get through because we have to pick a girl? that blows. what's next, idol affirmative action?
- i thought our girl jasmine was gonna sing foreigner's "cold as ice". hun, you're a little pitchy. too much riffing. bad song choice, right? why do these arrangements always end with the cheesy chord? like they're doing an act in the lounge on the love boat? not good. simon is right.
- matt dueling-pianos guy. i have high hopes for him. yikes. has he had too many red bulls? this is a great song (coldplay.) not for matt though. too much riffing. judges? simon is right.
- oh. jeanine vailes. "please don't say goodbye anymore." we won't. after tomorrow. way too much riffing. looked painful. taking a painful dump. (taylor hicks, anyone?) sang sharp. simon was right. again.
- okay, i couldn't stand it anymore: i gave up. just put adam lambert through and send the rest home. in fact, let's just cut to the chase – next week, adam lambert vs. danny gokey. btw...if you like adam, here's plenty more of him.