- former mccain campaign adviser craig shirley.
- the national review's kathleen parker.
- president of the alaska state senate, republican lyda green.
- conservative columnist george f. will...
- and conservative columnist george f. will.
- the wall street journal, er...again.
- former publisher of the national review, wick allison.
- rep. wayne gilchrest, republican from maryland.
- nebraska sen. chuck hagel, a republican.
- elizabeth drew, author of "citizen mccain."
- former los angeles mayor richard riordan, a republican.
- "in the tank for mccain" washington post columnist richard cohen.
- washington post columnist ruth marcus.
- fox news anchor megyn kelly.
- new york times conservative columnist david brooks.
- the wall street journal.
- turdblossom karl rove.
- the st. petersburg times.
Friday, September 26, 2008
return to the planet of no more
today's update to the no more list (typical mccain supporters who finally say "no more") includes a former palin supporter who now, in backing away from palin, also backs away from mccain, and a republican strategist/former mccain campaign advisor who thinks "mccain blinked." newbies are in boldface. click on the names to read/view their dissents.
posted at 1:44 PM